Best PR Leader – 2022 WCFA Regional Awards
Submit your entry before 30 November 2022, 23:59 CET
WCFA MEMBERS - 125 EUR
NON-MEMBERS - 195 EUR
RULES & TERMS OF ENTRY
1. The awards are open to participants across the world working in any sector.
2. Jury members can participate but cannot score their own entries.
3. There is no official format provided for entries, allowing you to be as creative as you wish.
4. All entry forms must be completed in ENGLISH.
5. Entries must not exceed the word count of 1,000 words. Longer entries will be automatically eliminated.
6. Entries must be presented in one file (doc, pdf, ppt). Videos, photos, and URL links must be included in the file.
7. Entries must be received prior to the submission deadline. Entries received after the submission deadline will not be accepted.
8. There is no restriction on the number of entries or categories for which entries may be submitted. Each entry needs to be on a separate form. A fee will be charged for each entry.
9. One project can be submitted to an unlimited number of categories. Each new category for the same project requires an additional standard fee.
10. Unlimited number of projects can be submitted to one category. Each new project for the same category requires an additional standard fee.
11. Entries that do not comply with the Barcelona Principles receive zero scores for results and impact.
12. Award winners and finalists will be announced during the awarding ceremony.
13. By entering the Awards, all entrants have agreed to allow the details of their entry to be shared with the judges and representatives of WCFA.
Please complete a new Entry Form for each project/ category.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
*Please make a new Payment for each project/ category entry.
The submission procedure is NOT complete until payment is received.
Entry Fees & Methods of Payment
Bank PaymentWorld Communication Forum CHF
CH77 0900 0000 1558 5748 7
PostFinance Bank, Switzerland
BIC - POFICHBEXXX