WCFA Annual General Assembly 2022 to be held on January 20, 2 pm CET on Zoom
The Annual General Assembly 2022 will be held on January 20, 2 pm CET on Zoom.
The President Maxim Behar and the Executive Committee invite all members of the World Communication Forum Association, and also candidate members.
The meeting will take place here: https://zoom.us/j/6252668357
*Just click the link above to join.
The Agenda includes:
1. Acceptance of minutes from previous General Assembly
2. Report of the President – legal matters, financial matters and activities
3. Report of the Controller
4. Presentation of future development plan of WCFA
5. Changes and voting of the Statute of WCFA
6. Election of Executive Committee
7. Election of Controller
8. Election of Global Advisory Board
9. Vote of the Annual membership fees for different categories of members
10. Any other business (AOB)
In accordance with the articles of association, only WCFA members have the right to vote in the General Assembly.
Non-members are welcome to give their votes after joining WCFA and paying their membership fees by the end of January 2022.
You can become a WCFA member here.