2022 Davos Communications Awards Ceremony on Zoom - July 7, 2 pm CET
World Communications Forum Association is presenting 2022 Davos Communications Awards Ceremony on Thursday, July 7 at 2 pm Central European Time on Zoom!
Find your local time here.
Everybody can join it for free on Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/6252668357
*No pre-registration is needed.
In this year's Awards the work of top professionals from Africa, Asia, Europe, North America and South America was reviewed by high-profile international jury of leading communications experts.
Winners will be named in 20 categories:
- Best Public Relations Campaign
- Best Marketing Communications Campaign
- Best Digital or Social Media Campaign
- Best Global Communications Campaign
- Best Inclusive Marketing Campaign
- Best Engage for Change Campaign
- Best Content Marketing Campaign
- Best Use of Brand
- Best Corporate Affairs
- Best CSR or ESG
- Excellence in Communications Response to Covid-19
- Special Event
- PR Consultancy of the Year
- Marketing Agency of the Year
- Digital Agency of the Year
- In-house Team of the Year
- Rising Star – for practitioners under the age of 30
- Best Leader in Public Relations and Communications
- Best Crisis Communications Leader
- Best Woman in Public Relations
The Ceremony will also highlight what comes next!
Be the FIRST to learn about the next Awards and get the Early-bird discount!