WCFA - USA Trip 2017
WCFA travels throughout America with:
Sean Gardner, Twitter millionaire*, SM influencer and Huffington Post blogger
Modern communication was invented in the United States of America and from there it spread over the whole world. Those American guys have taught 7 billion people how to communicate because they are the best in this field. Now we are happy to offer you a unique opportunity! Learn more from the best American communicators on visiting them at their “homes bases”.
Together with Sean Gardner, one of the most valuable and influential players of the social media world, you`ll visit the offices of the most important American political, PR, SM and educational organizations in New York, Washington, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Hollywood, Silicon Valley, White House, Times Square and much more are on your way! Make new contacts and collect international experience with the colleagues from WCFA!
Here's why you should join us on our trip to America:
- • You’ll make important contacts from the biggest world companies in the field of communication;
- • International experience will be shared during every planned visit;
- • Communication professionals from all around the world will be on tour together, which creates the best opportunity to share ideas and plan future common project;
- • See 4 cities in 9 days, do more than 15 business visits;
- • WCFA global touch with live-stream to the WCFDavos channels.
*Sean has almost 1 Million followers on Twitter.
For details, please contct:
Aleksandra Antokhina, Mobile: +49 176 4183 6565, E-mail: email@example.com
You can BOOK ONLINE!