New Deadline for 2021 Davos Digital PR Awards
The deadline for the 2021 Davos Digital PR Awards, launched by WCFA, has been extended to October 25, 23:59 CET.
Last chance to submit your entry and win on www.davosawards.com
*No additional fee applies.
The Davos Digital PR Awards honour the individuals and organizations around the world, who demonstrate exceptional professional work in digital communications, and recognize innovation, creative thinking, engagement and success in pioneering digital tools and virtual platforms in the development of game changing projects.
WCFA President Maxim Behar said: “Our call for entry submissions was met with enthusiasm and we have already received great projects. By popular request we decided to extend the deadline and enable professionals who are on the final stage of their campaigns also to participate. This will allow everyone interested in entering to showcase their best digital work and we are looking forward to it."
All award entries are judged by highly professional communications practitioners and digital gurus from Armenia, Australia, Canada, Croatia, France, India, Kenya, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Spain, and United States, based on the following criteria: insight and research, strategy and planning, innovation, implementation, creativity and originality.
Check out all Davos Digital PR Awards categories here.
Participants will receive:
- Evaluation of their work on a global scale by independent expert judges
- Valuable feedback to help them improve and achieve professional growth
- Chance to strengthen teamwork in their company
- An official WCFA certificate of achievement to display proudly
- Entrance and networking opportunities at the Virtual Awarding Ceremony
Winners will also receive:
- Special Davos Digital Awards Trophy
- Higher visibility for their company and themselves
- Personal achievement for their resume
- Admiration of clients, employers, colleagues, partners, and world-renowned communications experts
- Links to their website on the highly ranked social channels of WCFA
The winners and finalists will be named during a virtual awarding ceremony in November 2021 by the WCFA President Maxim Behar and the Jury Chair Rui Martins.
For more information contact Maxim Behar, WCFA President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +359 888 50 31 13.