WCFA Announces Fee Reduction for Student Members
The World Communications Forum Association reduces its annual membership fee to 25 EUR for new and existing student members. It also launches free monthly webinars with world-renowned PR experts from January 2022.
The Student Membership of WCFA is specifically designed to support undergraduates at every level of their studies and career preparation. It is committed to supporting their progression and helping them develop professional networks.
The membership comprises a wide-range of benefits:
- official certificates for joining and participating
- access to free educational webinars and practical trainings
- access to free networking events with high-level speakers
- reduced fees at awarding programs
- internship opportunities and mentorship through that process
- developing career skills
- recognition and career boost
- direct access to latest expertise and trends
You can become WCFA Student Member here.
Throughout the coronavirus outbreak, WCFA has consistently helped members maintain their best practice, by providing free virtual events for professional networking and sharing knowledge regarding new trends and successful strategies in the PR industry. The association has also launched Davos Digital Awards for digital communications achievements to encourage the faster development of the community in the new digital and remote world.
The Monthly Webinars will be supported by the WCFA long-term partner PR Newswire – a part of Cision Group Ltd.
For more information about the WCFA memberships, please contact Maxim Behar, WCFA President, at email@example.com or +359 888 50 31 13.