Final Deadline Extension for Davos Communications Awards - April 25, 2022
WCFA has extended the deadline for the global Davos Communications Awards 2022 nominations to April 25
Now more professionals from each corner of the world have the chance to complete their submissions and represent their countries with outstanding achievements.
This year all participants who submit two or more entries at the Awards will be rewarded with 1-year WCFA membership for free.
Sending in an application for Davos Communications Awards couldn’t be easier!
If you visit www.davosawards.com you will reach the Entry Page and it takes only a minute to fill in your details and submit your project.
Choose from the most prestigious categories:
- Best Public Relations Campaign
- Best Marketing Communications Campaign
- Best Digital or Social Media Campaign
- Best Global Communications Campaign
- Best Inclusive Marketing Campaign
- Best Engage for Change Campaign
- Best Internal Communications Campaign
- Best Small-Budget Campaign
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign
- Best Content Marketing Campaign
- Best Use of Brand
- Best Corporate Affairs
- Best CSR or ESG
- Excellence in Communications Response to Covid-19
- Special Event
- PR Consultancy of the Year
- Marketing Agency of the Year
- Digital Agency of the Year
- In-house Team of the Year
- Outstanding Freelancer of the Year
- Rising Star – for practitioners under the age of 30
- Silver Star – for practitioners over the age of 50
- Best Leader in Public Relations and Communications
- Best Crisis Communications Leader
- Best Student in Public Relations or Communications
- Best Woman in Public Relations
Give your company and colleagues the recognition they deserve!
Winners and shortlisted will be announced during the Davos Awards Ceremony on Zoom in June, 2022.
For further questions, please contact email@example.com